OneLink operates Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 8am to 6pm and Saturday and Sundays (see below for details)
• OneLink is being proactive around making the changes necessary to continue to deliver service and to ensure sustainability in the long term.
• Some small changes have come into effect including:
- Outreach is temporarily suspended
- Weekend service remains open as a phone service
• Keep yourself safe, stay at home and call OneLink. To help keep you safe OneLink has increased the number of people on phones.
If a message is sent outside of these times, our staff will review your request and get back to you in the next business day.
Phone: 1800 176 468
Interpreter Service: If you require an interpreter, please call the Telephone Interpreter Service at 131 450 and ask them to call OneLink on 1800 176 468.
Fax: (02) 6285 1322 (please attention documents to OneLink)
Phone support service: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Housing ACT Central Access Point
Nature Conservation House,
(Corner of Emu Bank & Benjamin Way)
Belconnen 2617 ACT
Phone support service: Saturday and Sunday, 12.30pm to 5pm
Woden Community Service
26 Corinna Street
(behind Chemist Warehouse/opposite Westfield Woden)
Woden ACT 2606
Agency referrals: Click here for agency referrals
Please contact OneLink on 1800 176 468 to make an appointment to meet one of our Intake Officers at one of these, or other locations.
OneLink are committed to providing outreach to those in need and are currently reviewing the days, times and locations for outreach.
For further information and contacts please download our OneLink Flyer.