OneLink operates Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 8am to 6pm and Saturday and Sundays (see below for details)
If a message is sent outside of these times, our staff will review your request and get back to you in the next business day.
Phone: 1800 176 468
Interpreter Service: If you require an interpreter, please call the Telephone Interpreter Service at 131 450 and ask them to call OneLink on 1800 176 468.
Fax: (02) 6285 1322 (please attention documents to OneLink)
OneLink opening times during the 2019/2020 Christmas and New Year period are as follows:
- Monday 23 Dec – Open 8am – 6pm
- Tuesday 24 Dec – Open 8am – 6pm
- Wednesday 25 December – Christmas Day – CLOSED
- Thursday 26 December – Boxing Day – CLOSED
- Friday 27 December – Open – 10am – 4pm – phone service only – no front desk
- Saturday 28 December – Open 12.30pm – 5pm – phone service only – no front desk
- Sunday 29 December – Open 12.30pm – 5pm – phone service only – no front desk
- Monday 30 December – Open 8am – 6pm
- Tuesday 31 December – Open 8am – 6pm
- Wednesday 1 January – New Year’s Day – CLOSED
- Thursday 2 January normal hours and service delivery resumes
Drop in: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Housing ACT Central Access Point
Nature Conservation House,
(Corner of Emu Bank & Benjamin Way)
Belconnen 2617 ACT
Drop in: Saturday and Sunday, 12.15pm to 3.30pm
Woden Community Service
26 Corinna Street
(behind Chemist Warehouse/opposite Westfield Woden)
Woden ACT 2606
Agency referrals: Click here for agency referrals.
Outreach: OneLink intake officers can provide outreach at the following locations:
Red Cross Roadhouse - every Saturday and Sunday, 4pm to 5.15pm
Early Morning Centre
West Belconnen Child and Family Centre
Tuggeranong Child and Family Centre
Gungahlin Child and Family Centre
Please contact OneLink on 1800 176 468 to make an appointment to meet one of our Intake Officers at one of these, or other locations.
OneLink are committed to providing outreach to those in need and are currently reviewing the days, times and locations for outreach.
For further information and contacts please download our OneLink Flyer.