OneLink is committed to working with you to meet your needs through providing information and connecting you to services in a way that recognises and builds on your current knowledge, skills and resources.
This is what you can expect from us – we will:
- treat you in a non-judgmental manner with dignity and respect
- provide flexible, responsive and efficient services that are based on your needs
- provide you with up to date information on supports and services available within the community
- give you access to your personal information on request
- actively involve you in decision making and planning processes regarding services you may need or receive
- encourage you to provide feedback – negative or positive – on the services you access and treat you fairly, promptly and without reprisal for doing so. (Feedback and Complaints)
While working with OneLink you:
- can involve a friend, advocate or interpreter if you wish
- have access to OneLink policies and procedures, such as user rights and grievance resolution procedures.
This is what we expect from our clients, We expect that you will:
- treat OneLink staff with dignity and respect
- provide OneLink with all the information necessary to arrange services that are responsive and suitable to your needs
- provide OneLink with up to date contact information
- honour any commitments entered into as part of a service arrangement
- voice any complaints or concerns as they arise so we can deal with the matter (Feedback and Complaints)
- respond to our attempts to contact you and play your part in assisting us to provide services to you.
Privacy and Confidentiality